Friday, January 7, 2011

Yes, of course I know what a verb is! Oh, ummm...who's Command Subjunctive?

The Verb got Tensed, I couldn't gauge its Mood correctly, and now I'm hearing Voices in my head asking me if the impact of the verb has continued into the present day, and if the hypothetical statement about the future is conditional or not.

Yup, that's what I thought I was reading while going through MGAMT SC Guide Chapter - Verb Tense, Mood & Voice - today. Although it took a lot of time to get through, I was patient with it. I made notes, pretty notes :)
But the most useful part was going through the Problem Set & OG12 questions and understanding why I got an answer correct or incorrect. That's when all the "theory" from the chapter started to sink in, and yes, even make sense! :)

No, I didn't touch anything else today, but this was good. I'm feeling a lot more confident.
And after yesterday's, ummm..."meltdown"(?) :p, I thought through it and realised that I just have to give it my best shot. And the Universe will take care of the rest of it. I should just continue doing what I need to do.

No comments: